Employee Travel Registration

Machu Picchu, Peru Machu Picchu, Peru

International Travel Registration

All faculty and staff traveling outside of the United States on a U of A related activity are required to register their travel with the Office of Study Abroad and International Exchange.  Travel Authorizations will not be approved in BASIS for international travel until the trip has been registered, so travelers or their designated proxy should take care of this well in advance of travel and before airfare is purchased.

This would include, but is not limited, to the following activities:

  • Teaching
  • Research
  • Professional conference attendance
  • MOU development
  • Recruiting
  • Traveling with students on cultural or athletic events (Students traveling independently for research, attending a conference, etc. and separate from participation on an approved study abroad program are also required to register student travel through the HogsAbroad portal.)