U of A Faculty-Led Programs
The University is proud of its strong reputation for high quality short-term programs led by some of our most outstanding faculty! Consider spending an intersession or summer term earning credit that may apply to your major, a minor, or take it as a general elective just to gain new knowledge and learn about a new culture!
So Many Advantages…
- Get to know U of A professors on a deeper level
- Enjoy the support network offered by traveling with a group of U of A students
- Earn U of A credit without the need for transfer credit
- Program fees are posted to your UAConnect account (Deposits required for all programs at least 90 days prior to departure)
- Assistance with obtaining appropriate visa and making travel arrangements
Important Next Steps:
- Look through the faculty led options to find the right program for you!
- Meet with Faculty Leader (or co-leaders) to learn more.
- Apply through the HogsAbroad portal (be mindful of deadlines for programs and for scholarships)
- Consider anticipated costs and identify funding sources
- Don’t forget to have that passport ready to go!
At A Glance
Term: summer, intersessions
On Site Support: U of A faculty
Academic Focus: determined by faculty
Cost: U of A tuition and fees, study abroad fee, program fee, living costs
Level: Freshman to Senior, some Graduate
Language: coursework in English, opportunities to learn a foreign language
Credit: direct U of A credit
Study Abroad Office Contact